About Charles Taylor Adjusting (CTA) US
Charles Taylor Adjusting takes pride in being one of the premier independent loss adjusting companies in the world. With a commitment to superb service and the highest quality of product for our clients, our US adjusting business focuses on commercial losses and claims in the property & casualty, energy, marine, aviation, and other technical and special risk markets, most of which are large and complex in nature.
Our US business remains true to Charles Taylor Adjusting’s global reputation for world-class adjusting and service, performed by adjusters of the highest caliber. Our adjusters are experts in their fields, with advanced degrees in various fields of engineering, legal backgrounds, vessel captain and chief engineer licenses, and many other notable credentials. Our adjusters have handled some of the largest and most noteworthy losses on record, and bring years of experience adjusting high exposure, complex, and unique claims. With CTA US, you are guaranteed an unmatched standard of expertise and service.
We are investing heavily in the US market in an effort to create a great workplace and top notch capabilities for our clients, which has sparked excitement throughout the company and our client base. In 2017, we added a new CEO dedicated to the US business and new leaders to our management team. We opened eight new US locations, and welcomed a diverse group of very experienced adjusters to our team. With each new addition, we have strengthened the depth and breadth of our experience, capabilities, capacity, and footprint. Indeed, our adjusters are strategically located in all of the major US markets, and handle claims in all 50 states and internationally.
We invite you to contact us, should you have any questions regarding CTA US or how we can be of service to your company.
Why CTA US?
- Quality, high-end, focused adjusting services for targeted, specialized industries.
- Recognized name that’s trusted and accepted by the global insurance industry including underwriters, claims personnel, brokers and third party administrators.
- Unrivalled depth of expertise across property & casualty, energy, marine and aviation.
- Extensive network of global offices strategically placed where our clients need us.
- Flexible commercial arrangements aligned to the value we provide to your business.
- We enhance the claims experience through our technology-powered solutions and service delivery.
- Viable long-term partner. We combine breadth of services, product expertise and geographic reach, with the next generation of adjusting talent.